This guest post is from my sister Stacia who writes a blog of her own, free to be stacia lee. All of what you are about to read is true. Some of it, embarrassing. Thanks for making me laugh Stacia!
Hello! I'm Stacia of free to be stacia lee, also lady lee's big sister! I have been debating the last 3 weeks what to post about on her blog . How about a few of lady lees favorite things from childhood? Yes?!
1. Doogie Howser M.D- Oh boy did she have the biggest crush on him. What can I say she has good taste (I'm talking about you Drew Jones)!
2. Free Willy- I watched this movie with her over & over again. The theme song was played non stop in our 1993 Ford Escort station wagon!
3. The world of David the gnome - Do I need to say more?!
4. Mother Goose- She loved reading along with Mother Goose!
5. Strawberry Milk- in her younger years she would only drink pink milk! If we didn't have the strawberry powder, our Mom would add just a touch of red food coloring to do the trick.
The joys of being lady lee's sister! Thanks for reading!